Wish List Wednesday

Take one look on Twitter and you'll soon be inundated with beautiful image after beautiful image. It's Paris Fashion Week, and that means the feed of every fashion blogger, magazine and designer is filled with pictures of beautiful gowns, luxe sports wear and a super model or too! So of course, I've been dreaming of wearing couture and swanning round the Eiffel Tower with Cara and co. Then I check my bank balance and realise I can barely afford a croissant never mind a trip across the Channel! So instead I've compiled my ultimate Paris Fashion Week wish list - the clothes that I'd buy if I was crazy rich and care free!



This embellished Louis Vuitton jacket is insanely glamorous, but somehow when paired with lace tights it becomes effortlessly cool. 


Of course the Ellie Saab collection featured beautiful gown after beautiful gown, but I liked this boxy printed shift because it's so wearable - expect to see many a copy on the high street soon!


I'm a sucker for a cape, and this Alexander McQueen printed beauty is perfect, giving the typically feminine piece a really strong, structured feel (I might lose the leather face thingy though). 


I could have chosen literally any look from the Valentino collection, but this intricately cut white dress immediately caught my eye. But if I was really really really rich - like Kardashian rich - then I'd be buying one of everything!


It's Givenchy. It's fringed. It's got a definite cow boy vibe. And it's jeans at bloody Paris Fashion Week!! What's not to love. 

 

You're not anyone until you've rocked a belted Balmain look, and I just couldn't decide between the monochrome and multi coloured versions. Expect to see Rosie H-W and Kimmy K stepping out in either soon!



It was almost impossible to choose just one Chanel look, but this perfectly embellished dress was just too beautiful to ignore. Bonus points for the super tailored collar, a splash of masculinity in a otherwise feminine look. 

And there you have it, my fave pics. I could have gone on for ever, but every imaginary millionaire has to have her limits!

Love always, 

Emma xo

P.S - all images are from Vogue.co.uk. You can also find this post at http://epigram.org.uk/style/2014/10/7-pfw-outfits-id-get-if-i-wasnt-skint/


2 comments: