Student Sessions

As part of my job as Deputy Style Editor at Epigram Newspaper (The University of Bristol's student newspaper) I get to go to lots of fun fashiony events with my lovely style team girls. 

This Monday we headed off to a student event at Cabot Circus, where we were greeted by DJ's, freebies, 40% off our food and 20% off all clothes ... not too shabby for a poor student!

With our priorities firmly in place, we headed straight to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for hugggge portions of burger and chips. Definitely head to GBK if you're in Bristol as they constantly have massive student discounts and the food is amazing, well worth the calories! (You can always burn them off later when you're shopping!)

After promising myself that I was only going to have a nose around and under no circumstances was I to buy any clothes, I emerged 3 hours later bleary eyed and excited with two dresses, a coat, a pair of trainers and a jumper (oops). But all of this only came to the £100.00 ish mark, which I'm trying to tell myself is actually a bargain. You may recognise the red lacy H&M dress from a post that I did last week ... with 20% off it was just too good to resist. 

All of my items are perfect for the start of the wintery / Christmas season, ideal for chilly November days and sparkly December nights!

I'll be heading to another student lock in this Thursday at one of Bristol's best known vintage shops, BS8, so check back in later in the week and I might just have a few new purchases under my belt!

Love, 

Emma xo



Dress; H&M, £29.00


Jumper; Pull & Bear


Duster Coat; New Look, £32.99

Trainers; Pull & Bear, £39.99




Dress; H&M, £24.99

*All prices are without discount. 



No comments:

Post a Comment