A little shopping never hurt nobody

Another week ... another H&M shopping spree. 

I originally popped in to H&M to get some nice work wear pieces (I've just landed a new job at Kurt Geiger, so I wanted some classy pieces that weren't too pricey!) but I just couldn't resist buying a few other bits from their newest Winter drop. Full of warm browns and burnt oranges, H&M have got the cosy Autumn vibe down to a tee. 

I absolutely fell in love with this midnight blue faux fur gillet, perfect with over the knee boots and a floppy hat for a full on 70's look. 



Then I also snapped up this pretty brown zipped skort and flowery dress - bargains at just £7.99 and £12.99!



For a party on Friday I styled the wrap around skirt with a flower print t shirt from Fashion Union and some wintery black tights (and a pout of course). But I think it'll work equally well with a chunky knit jumper and ankle boots for Christmas shopping on those frosty December days! Let me know how you'd style it! 



Love, 

Emma xo

1 comment: