Imaginary Shopping

As a student, having enough pennies left in the over draft to regularly buy new clothes is basically impossible. So when I'm having a particularly bad shopping craving - I swear if I'm ever pregnant I'll crave clothes over food - I satisfy my appetite by doing a bit of imaginary shopping. Basically going in to loads of shops, trying on everything in there, and then running away before the naughty little voice of my credit card pipes up.



Wearing my Armani Mac, Marks and Spensers Jeans, Primark Shirt and Shoes for my spontaneous shopping trip. No, I've not suddenly become a millionaire (although a girl can dream). My coat was an outlet bargain that I picked up on my trip to America. Worth the jet lag! 

My two favourite pieces from my latest expedition where this gorgeous red lace dress from H&M and this unusual printed number from Primark. Both would be perfect for the oncoming party season and could easily be teamed with tights and a leather jacket for a day look. Please go out and buy them - before I do! 




Love, 

Emma xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment