EXPECTO PATRONUM!

I have recently visited the wonderful ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’! Okay.. so it wasn’t the American extravaganza in Florida but the Warner Bros Studio Tour in Watford. In my eyes, a dream come true! I LOVE Harry Potter, and I mean ‘fan girl’ sort of LOVE (except not as psychopathic). What I’m trying to say is that the Harry Potter books and films were my childhood and will always be my go to books when I need some comfort reading and a little escape from the real world into my imagination.
So when my surprise birthday present was tickets to the Studio Tour, I screamed…literally. My mother and I would be travelling to Watford later that month to experience Hogwarts being brought to life.
By the time I arrived in Watford I was at extreme stress levels, due to the fact that public transport has a complete and utter incapability of actually arriving ON TIME! However, it all slipped from my mind as we pulled up to the entrance and I was instantly reverted into a 5 year old version of myself. I was encapsulated from the moment I walked through the entrance to the point of jumping up and down squealing as we queued to go in.

Piece of advice: get the digital guide. It just gives you more information about what you’re looking at, and enhances the experience.


Look and see the majestic office of Albus Dumbledore or the intricate details of the Horcruxes; the bustling mess of the Weasley kitchen or the extraordinary power of the Ministry of Magic. Spend the day wandering around the original sets, experience riding on a broomstick using 'movie magic' and  don't forget to taste BUTTERBEER as its one of only 3 places in the world that makes it!  Learn the secrets of Hogwarts and enjoy the fact that you are now a part of the creation of one of the greatest series’ ever!
I don’t want to tell you too much because its full of surprises along the way, and if someone had told me, I would have been fuming! What I can say though is that for a Potter fan, whatever age, it is worth every penny and will be the best three hours of your life.
    "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J.K Rowling

Love Erin x

Buy tickets at http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. I loved going there, I'm such a big Harry Potter nerd :) It felt weird to realise everything was a set, I'd always imagined some magical harry potter castle lol.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, nice to have a little part of it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did x

    ReplyDelete