H&M x Alexander Wang

I'm not gonna lie, I had high hopes for the Alexander Wang Collection with H&M but I have to say Iam disappointed with some of the pieces that he has brought out. I get that Wang's signature style is clean cut and a little sport luxe but I feel that the collection he has brought out is deffo more sporty than anything luxe, it's just not my cup of tea!

 Okay...with being a lover of all clothes and all styles, there are some pieces that I do like i.e. the big oversized jumper with WANG embossed on it in the grey jersey, which I think is slighlty fabulous and may look into buying!



 I also really like the oversized jacket in the neoprene material, it would be perfect with black ripped skinnies, a grey marl t-shirt and some casual trainers but it does have a pretty large price tag (£179.99) on it so I'd personally rather put the money towards something else. Saying that though, you are getting a designer name at a not so designer price, which is a fabulous idea we need more of!

 As much as I'm not a fan of the collection overall, I do love how it was presented as all the models walked down the 'running track' runway with sporty head gear.
Not quite sure when the collection hits the shops but have a gander and let me know what you think of the collection, or what you think you will wear. It will be interesting to see what sells in the collection especially the leather pants for £179.99!!

Lots of love, 
Lauren xo



No comments:

Post a Comment