Bargain Beauty Buys!

After seeing Emma’s post on her new makeup I decided it was time for me to do the same, but maybe not on the same level.. my student loan doesn’t cover MAC or Benefit!
Here are my bargain beauty buys!
Superdrug’s own ‘Superberry Exfoliating Face Mask'.

 
An absolutely amazing wake up for your skin at only £2.59. The berry seeds exfoliate the skin on application, and then when left for 10 – 15 minutes, wash off leaving smooth and refreshed skin. A must have for the winter chill!
 
Primark’s P.S. Love Nail Polish.

 

By some miracle, my nails have actually grown and not snapped! So today I wanted to find a set of nail polishes fit for the Autumn and Winter colours. I find that at this time of year, I'm drawn to nude and metallic colours with a bit of sparkle so this set is perfect. Also only £2!
Primark’s P.S Love Gel Effect Top Coat.

 

To keep the length I thought a top coat would help. The gel effect top coat is only £1 and is exactly what I want, and works as promised!
Primark’s P.S Love Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush.

 

I use ‘Real Technique’ brushes for my makeup application and really wanted one for applying eyeshadow perfectly. However.. paying over £5 for a brush right now is not something I really think I can justify (it’s on the Christmas list) so I need an alternative for the moment. £1 in Primark for a soft double sided eyeshadow brush both for shading and blending, hopefully will last me a little while.
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder.

 

I smashed my powder. Yes, the same nightmare we all go through. I have used this powder for years and it's the perfect finish to your makeup. I use 'Transparent' so it doesn’t affect my contouring, just holds it in place. And it’s only £3.99!
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette.

 

Lauren is the makeup guru. And when she recommends something, take note! I have wanted a contouring set for a while now, but couldn’t find one with both the bronzer and the highlighter as a set. After complaining to her, she told me about the one she uses from Sleek. A double set that complement each other perfectly. Today in Superdrug I found it, but just my luck there were none in my shade. It may have been fate or me trying to justify myself but there was another option. A sleek contouring set, and blusher set as well for only £9.99. After some panic texting to Lauren, she convinced me it was a bargain, so I bought it! I’ll pop up a picture soon to let you know how it works!
Finally a makeup bag to pop it all in for only £4! Primark of course..


Love Erin x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment