Burberry dreams!

I feel like all I ever blog about is clothes but I have a new steal that I just need to share. I've wanted a Burberry trench coat for ever and have vowed to myself that when (and if) I receive my first proper pay cheque I would splurge it all on a beauty from Burberry.
  They are timeless classics so I feel like its more of an investment...well that's what i'm telling myself anyway!  
I've seen a few great copies on the Highstreet in the likes of Zara which I loved but they were a softer structure and ended up swamping me and looking like a dressing gown. Makes me jealous when I see girls rocking the coat with ripped jeans and trainers, wishing I could pull them off. 
 I also feel like I start a lot of stories with 'I was shopping in Primark when..' but I was shopping in Primark when I saw a fabulous equivalent that I was willing to compromise with until I could save enough pennies. 



Its perfect as the material is soft but it still manages to maintain its structure so doesn't swamp. Im in trench coat love!

lots of love,
lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. I actually think I prefer the look of the primark one better!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha me too! still wouldnt say no to the real thing though!
    lauren x

    ReplyDelete