SS15 must haves!

I’ve had a week or so being out of touch with all things blogging due to my laptop not working AKA my mum dropping it on the floor! And without sounding dramatic, I have struggled without my laptop linking me to the fashion world especially in the midst of fashion week. But don’t worry, instead I’ve used up all the data on my phone keeping up to date with all that’s gone on. Luckily my laptop is going in to get repaired in a couple of days as I couldn’t possibly face another week being completely ostracised from the 21st century and leaving all the blogging up to Emma and Erin! So, soon normality will be restored just as I’m about to move off to Manchester for uni, I’m lucky that both Erin and Emma have gone before me so I’ve picked up tips from both of them, especially from Erin’s blog post!
As New York Fashion Week has drawn to a close (and I’ve managed to stalk the whole event on Instagram) I thought I would share my favourite collections that I would love to get my hands on… wishful thinking I know!

Michael Kors

Henry Holland

Marchesa
 

 

Roll on spring 2015!

Hopefully I’ll be back to blogging ASAP!

Love,

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment