My Mother was right.. Again!


I have to admit, my relationship with a new foundation is well, to be honest, short lived. I find a new one and it’s like love at first sight, a whirlwind month or two and then the sparks start to fade. One day my coverage is amazing and the next I look like I’m trying to match my skin tone to an Umpa Lumpa. Complete disaster. Because of my darker olive complexion, any slight bit of sun completely changes my skin colour (not that I’m complaining, a tan is always good in my eyes) so I have to update what I wear on my skin.

For the past few months I have sworn by ‘Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation’, for the subtle glow my skin needed when winter washed me out. But it was time for a change, summer was upon me and I needed something light, refreshing and wearable at all time. My mind boggled by the sight of BB and CC I continued to put off this necessary change.

I can’t even take credit for this, but I now wear the HOLY GRAIL of foundation! It was my Mother’s undying loyalty to L’Oreal that led me to ‘L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint’. And as per usual (not that I want to admit this), my mother was right. A couple drops on your finger, complete complexion coverage, along with SPF 18. It was so satisfyingly light on the skin, but flawless in the mirror.

I may even be in for the long haul this time…

Love

Erin x

P.s I wear ‘150 – Nude Beige’

No comments:

Post a Comment