Is it Autumn yet?

I feel like thinking about Autumn and Winter wardrobes in mid August is almost a crime, but with the weather that we've been having at the mo, it feels like Autumn's almost here; which makes it tricky knowing what to wear when we have about four seasons in a day! The weather's mild and (almost) warm but blowing a gale or chucking it down, what's a girl meant to do??

Like Emma, winter wardrobes are my fave: they're full of chunky knits scarves, leather boots and wooly coats. This weather has spurred on some wardrobe dreaming! However, knowing I should be embracing the 'summer', I refuse to go shopping for the next season (even though the shops are full of it). I have even stopped myself internet shopping too, at the risk of spending all my money in preparation for the months ahead. I'm also fully aware that come October I'll be  pining for the summer back! So I thought I'd show how me and my wardrobe are handling this particularly bad English weather.


My shirt is from Paparazzi (www.misspap.co.uk), Jeans are the topshop baxter jeans (my favourite jeans ever!), shoes are from Next and my bag is from the Cambridge Satchel Company.

I realise that this outfit is definitely more September ish than the middle of August due to the colours, but you could mix it up with a coral shirt and white jeans for that summer vibe (but also still leaving you prepared for this crazy weather!) Lets hope we will all be back in shorts and dresses soon!

Lots of love,

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment