The search is over..

 
The search is over... I've been looking for a floppy felt hat for as long as I can remember, ever since I spied Vanessa Hudgens in a gorgeous camel coloured one, I knew I needed one in my life.

Luckily for me as AW14 rolls round, so have the floppy hats and I've searched high and low for the right amount of flop and the right price ! Topshop have a lovely selection in all sort of autumnal colours but with the price tag of £30 (ish) I just couldn't bring myself to part with the cash and was leaving it to Santa to buy me! Everywhere from forever21 to miss Selfridges stock them all in a range of sizes and prices so if your on the search like me, highstreet shops deffo have some goodies!
 
 
I found my beauty in none other than Primark ( a shop you can always count on!). I did start my search in Primark knowing they can't be beat in price but the hats they had just weren't floppy enough for me, and I was also looking for black as I knew they would go with my winter coats. I was in Primark looking for a few last minute uni buys when I stumbled across the perfect hat with the perfect price tag, at £10 it was an absolute steal ! So now the search is over and I can't wait for the weather to get a bit colder to give me an excuse to wear it !

 



Lots of love,
Lauren xo

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love that hat! Super cute on you, and it will go with anything! And I miss Primark so much! They need to open one over here in the US!

    Alice
    www.trendyintexasblog.com

    ReplyDelete