Shopping Shopping Shopping!

Last night I ended up on a spontaneous shopping trip to the Trafford Centre in Manchester with my mum. With University fast approaching, I realised that my wardrobe was somewhat lacking on the casual top front, perfect for those hangover fuelled mornings where you need to just  throw something on and get out of the door to a lecture (while still looking like a half decent human being). So I set out on a mini mission to hunt down some cas tops, I expected my quest to take me into the likes of Forever21 and H&M, where I would be able to pick up some affordable pieces (living off a Uni Budget these days!) but instead I ended up in Selfridges!
Before I cause mass panic with you all thinking that I could afford anything from Selfridges on a 'Uni Budget' - I can't, unless I buy one shoe and live of beans for my whole Uni Life!  The reason I ended up leaving with two lovely yellow bags is because they actually have a PRIMARK section!! And it's all the best stock in Primark too as there is only certain pieces that they have for  sale. (Amazing I know!!)
   We've all got to secretly love a bit of Primark with the clothes being bang on trend and only a fifth of the price, which shopaholics out there can say no?  The beauty of the Primark section in Selfridges is that a) there isn't clothes everywhere (as most busy Primarks are messy!) b) only the best stock is there c) it isn't chocker with people everywhere and ofc you get to feel a little luxurious shopping and leaving with a bag from Selfridges.
 So I left Selfridges with my purse a little lighter but with some lovely casual top finds.




Ofc with the Zara in Liverpool One being shut for what feels like an forever, I just couldn't resist a peek in, which led to a purchase of a lovely baby blue coat and even better it was in the sale! I haven't yet figured out how I'm going to style this coat with it being such a light colour, so I think I'll save it for September time! 
 No shopping trip is complete either without a coffee pit stop, we ended up in Pret a Manger in Selfridges, which was nice as we got to people watch and spot other people treating themselves too!



Lots of Love, 
Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. I saw the 'Zara' bag and knew I had to read this, haha :) Great picks and nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i'm a sucker for anything zara too! And a zara sale is even better haha
      Glad you liked it ! Thanks Emily! xo

      Delete