Missguided Must Haves

It’s my day off and I’ve been having a little nosey on Missguided to distract myself from the amount of work I should be doing, but let’s just ignore that shall we?
Recently Missguided has managed to up their game in the fashion stakes, creating high street trends whilst still maintaining their signature cheap prices, so what more is there to love?! After having a browse for a good hour, I’ve came up with my top 5 pieces that could add to your AW14 wardrobe!
For my first 3 picks, I seem to have been drawn towards 3 different types of ways to do floral in the Winter.. Take a look!
Dark Floral Co- Ord
Top- £14.99

Skirt- £19.99
Floral A Line Skirt - £17.99


Floral Silk Feel Co-Ord
Top - £14.99

Trousers - £24.99
 
The perfect accessory to add to a simple outfit!

Snake Print Tassel Clutch - £19.99

And finally..
 
 
Nicole Low Back Midi Dress - £25
 
From the Nicole Scherzinger collection at Missguided. The LBD with an edge! 

Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment