A little bit of glitter

As I said before, I love my beauty salon. Doing everything last minute as per usual, I asked today if they had any room for tonight and they have squeezed me in (a perk of being a regular) to get OPI Gel nails done. I just couldn't face going on holiday and having to paint my nails, I mean, far too much effort. My nails are broken and short and because of the whole 'art student thing', I will find it far too difficult to have acrylics on next week when I go to Uni. Have you ever tried to draw with false nails?? It's a challenge I am not willing to try in my first week anyway!


OPI Gel stays on for about 2-3 weeks and allows your nails to grow whilst its on. I have gone for a gold glitter gel to add a bit of sparkle to a plain outfit on holiday! Also I think it will look fabulous with a tan!!

Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment