Ready, Set, BLOG!

In order to beat those first post nerves I thought I would just jump straight in and get blogging.
 I could start with describing myself but I feel that is all a bit too cliché, plus I cant think of anything worse than typing an about me. Its only when you put your life into words you realise how dull it all sounds!

 Anyway... I thought I would start with  just a hello and thanks for joining us. I'm excited to start this blogging adventure with my two best friends. Also with being a self confessed shopaholic this blogging may work as a bit of therapy or give me the excuse to expand my wardrobe (yipee!!) and feed my ever growing shopping addiction.

  September for me will take me to Manchester Metropolitan University to (hopefully) start a life in Fashion Buying, so I'm excited on what this year can bring me and the rest of the girls!
  Any tips for a Fresher?

Lots of love,


               Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment