SAVAGE BEAUTY

Last year I came across the book ‘Savage Beauty’, whilst on art foundation. It is a book solely focused on celebrating the most amazing pieces made by Alexander McQueen throughout his career. I fell in love with the outrageous designs and complex structures, each piece an artwork in their own right.
 
So imagine my happiness when I found out that the Savage Beauty exhibition was coming to LONDON! (I am very happy if you never caught on..) It will exhibit the most brilliant and extravagant designs spanning McQueen’s entire career, even up to his unfinished collection of AW10!

 
The exhibit will showcase from the 14th March – 19th July 2015 in The Victoria and Albert Museum, London. The tickets are about £17.50, with price changes for students, Senior citizens e.t.c.
 
I will definitely be purchasing my tickets ASAP for this once in a lifetime experience, I suggest you do too!
 
 
Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment