Burberry inspires..

I realise our posts about holiday may be a bit full on, considering the weather outside doesn’t really scream shorts and crop top weather. So I want to start breaking us in to AW14 styles and buys.
Of course, now as a student, the lack of money is doing only one thing.. making me notice all the beautiful clothes that I can’t afford. A style that I really want to adopt for autumn and winter is the ‘wrap scarf’, also known as the ‘blanket wrap’. I first saw this look in the Burberry AW14 show and fell in love.
                     
 
The block colours and tones just feel perfect to me for winter and the exact way to add a new edge to a basic outfit. Obviously this was earlier on in the year so I never noticed the style hit the high street until I was in New Look the other day. They have a range of different patterned wrap scarves priced between £20 - £25, so extremely reasonable (especially for a poor student like myself). Here are two of my favourite picks from their website..
                                      
 
                                      

Love Erin x

2 comments:

  1. i love this style for winter! winter fashion is my favourite im so excited to get shopping! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, and this look caught my eye straight away!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete