It's all research...I promise!

First week of uni, first assignment. The joys. 
  Actually, I really shouldn't complain as my assignment was on Ted Baker. It wasn't exactly painful to have a nosey round the shop looking out for colours, design and layout...also may have been secretly shopping for Christmas party dresses, but hey its all in the name of research!
 I'm always receiving exasperated tuts off friends when they find out I'm shopping again but at least now I have a valid excuse as its all extra 'research' for my course, you can quote me on that as well, my lecturer said so! HA!
 So as all research does it lead me into Ted Baker and as I was studiously taking in all the layout when I couldn't help but notice a few lovely party dresses. My main weakness when it comes to clothes is floral, lace and/or sequins and Ted Baker was right on the money! If your in need of a LBD for the up and coming festive seasons then Ted Baker is the one for you, my personal fave is this little beauty, perfect as it would require minimal accessories as the dress would do all the talking. 
It is a bit on the pricey side at £999 (all of the student loan!) but its soooo pretty, so ill keep on dreaming. There doesn't seem to be a colour that isn't in at the moment, so this floral and coral numbers are a close second and third in the favourites, also more reasonably priced. YAY!

I also have to share with you how lovely it is inside the shop as well, I went to a Ted Baker store and the concession in Selfridges and both are fabulous!




Lots of love, 
 Lauren xo



4 comments:

  1. All three dresses are beautiful!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know deffo on the wish list for santa!

      Delete
  2. NICE, LOOKS GREAT!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good Ted Baker party dress! They always look so chic

    Love your blog, you have a new follower xx

    http://aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/fur-fur.html

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete