I'm rocking Chanel.

Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes, so I obviously go for dark lips! For a while now my go to lipstick has been from Kate Moss’ Lasting Finish collection for Rimmel (number 107), a matte deep red. And if I’m not feeling dark, I wear a lipstick I bought whilst in Paris with Lauren, from Urban Decay. Its called ‘F Bomb’, and I have a feeling you guessed by the name.. its bright red (I only ever wear reds and purples.. pink is untouched territory that I’m just not ready for).
I have only ever spent £15 at most on lipstick, but I thought it was time to splash out, make an investment and treat myself. Lauren and Emma could only point me in one direction.. CHANEL. After much airport browsing and testing colours, I decided on a lipstick from the ‘Rouge Allure’ collection, number 99, ‘Pirate’. The colour is amazing, but I’m yet to wear it out (I feel only a cocktail night suffices and not a night in town with my converse). When applied the colour is intense and it feels so creamy! I may be converted for life..
 
Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment