Sometimes.. buying the coat is just necessary!

I hate to say I told you so but I did! Primark AW14 is totally on point! After seeing Lauren’s post about her amazing floppy hat from Primark, I felt you also needed to know about the absolute bargains I came by the other day.
Literally it was like a movie.. something caught the corner of my eye, glowing, and drawing me closer. I actually couldn’t stop myself from going over and what I saw.. I fell in love with. It was a coat of my dreams. Camel coloured, boyfriend cut with a beautiful fur collar that ended at the buttons. But my dream came to a crashing holt when the only size was a 20. I think I was actually heartbroken.

 
BUT.. have no fear, Monday morning deliveries came and so did the smaller sizes. I decided to buy a 12, bit of room for when the chunky knit jumpers are on. In my eyes, it’s one of those coats that automatically improves any outfit, and also is just a continuous classic style, no matter what the year. Oh, I nearly forgot the best bit… it was only £25!!
 
I also picked up another key piece in Primark ( yes I can admit to a slight obsession at the moment!) I found black ballet pumps with gold chain detail, £8. So simple but definitely a necessary part of my wardrobe!

 
Love Erin x

2 comments: