Instagram wish come true!

I couldn’t contain my excitement when I received a text of my friend today… 20% off at Topshop! Straight away , the image of a pair of cropped dark pink cigarette trousers popped to mind. 20% off meant they went from £40 to £32. It amazing how fast I can do maths when it involves discount off clothes I’ve only dreamt of!

 
Topshop is holding this discount for students only, with a valid student card, both online and in store. But it ends on Wednesday at midnight so make sure you don’t miss out!  
I thought this day couldn’t get any better.. until I walked past River Island! They are also holding 20% off for students from Tuesday 30th September until Thursday 2nd October.  You may have seen my ‘wishlist’ heels that I posted on Instagram.. from tomorrow they will be mine. With my NUS card, they go from £65 to £52, a total investment! Statement heels are never a mistake, especially ones this beautiful. I also feel like this is fate, well that’s what I’m telling myself!

Enjoy the bargains!
 
Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment