this probably should have been my first post..

The new blog has me on hyper alert at all times. And I mean ALL times. I have this problem, as a Fine Art student, where all my best creative ideas only come to me at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night (I know.. helpful right???). I'm drifting off to sleep or at 3am, I sit bolt up in bed and attempt to scribble down every word leaking out of my brain before I pass out or lose the ability to write. Sometimes, the next morning I have written pure gold and other times, well, incoherent gibberish, that can hardly count as the English language seems like the best way to describe it.

For the past few nights, this has been a recurring event.

Today, whilst I was on my fourth episode of 'Catfish: The TV Show' (absolutely BOSS programme) I decided I needed to get out of my house and clear my head, without the temptation to watch the person discover that they had in fact been talking to a woman, not a man (I mean...OBVIOUSLY, they always fall for that one).

Forcing myself out of my pj's and into my favourite pair of old Zara ripped skinny jeans, I packed my beautiful dog into my car and drove to Formby beach. I got the chance to understand my scribbles, organise and make actual sense of every idea I have had so far into a list.

I may have had an epiphany, or more than likely, its the combination of my lack of sleep and the fact I have been talking to an animal all day, but basically this blog is to highlight that we are three very different girls and we want to tell you about it! Please, have a gander, leave a comment, tell a friend, become a regular visitor.. whatever floats your boat! Oh and enjoy!

Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment