Hello...my name is (insert rude word here).

After having a little browse through the blog (by browse, I mean stalk, by blog, I mean Lauren's post about her fabulous floral pants) I realised that I am majorly letting the team down! Getting carried away with my new found obsession with all things Disney, I completely forgot to do a little introductory piece and launched straight in to my first style post, a how to on pinching Minnie Mouse's style (who wouldn't want to look like a mouse / Princess??)

But better late than never!

So, everything you need to know is this:

I'm Emma (the blonde one).



I would love to say that I don't live up to the stereotype but I am admittedly a wee bit dozy / lacking in common sense.

I split my time between the North - a little town outside Liverpool - and Bristol.

I'm an awful cook but I never stop eating; I love summer but prefer winter clothes, and in my head I'm Victoria Beckham even though I'm blonde and not married to Davey B (I live in hope).

And that's about it. Everything else I'm sure will find it's away in to a post at some point, I have an incredible knack for rambling on about absolutely nothing.

Oh, and I am unashamedly obsessed with clothes. To the point that I get a little adrenaline rush every time I buy something. I do realise that this may be a problem, but hey ho, I can now count every purchase as 'research' for the blog!

Aaaand finally, because I'm too lazy to to take a half decent selfie, here instead is a lovely picture of some flowers, my second favourite thing. Enjoy.

xo



P.S - for those of you wondering, my clothes in the first pic are as follows:

Coat; River Island
Shirt; Primark 
Jeans; Marks and Spencer
Shoes; Topshop 

















No comments:

Post a Comment